[Fourlanders] Fourlanders Meeting At The SVHFS Conference

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 8 18:53:42 EDT 2006

Bob, K4SZ is going to be out of town for the next couple of weeks so he
asked me to send this out.  Since the meeting we scheduled at Kenehoochee
didn't come to pass we are going to meet at the SVHFS Conference Thursday
night, April 27th instead.  I don't know exactly what time and where but it
will probably be in one of our rooms while the hospitality suite we are
sponsoring that night is in progress.  Just meet in the hospitality suite
after dinner and we will go from there.  The agenda for the meeting is as
follows:

1. Pay 2006 Dues ($30)
2. Officer Reports
3. Elections (Directors, President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer)
4. Discuss last years contests (Problems, lessons learned, etc.)
5. Make plans for 2006 contests, especially June (full or limited multi?,
select band captains, camp ground reservations, etc.)

If there is anything else you think needs to be on the agenda just let Bob,
K4SZ and me know.  If you are not going to be at the conference/meeting
please send a check for your 2006 dues to Neal, K4EA made out to the
Fourlanders.  In the past, some folks have waited until they are on the
mountain in June or September to pay.  The problem with that is it sometimes
leaves us short of money early in the year so please pay your dues now.  If
you are not going to be at the conference/meeting and want to be an officer
or band captain please let Bob, K4SZ and me know that.  If you are not going
to be at the conference/meeting and you are going to be on the mountain in
June and/or September let Bob, K4SZ and me know that also.  If we don't hear
anything from you then we reserve the right to assign you something to do.
I look forward to seeing all of you at the conference.