[Fourlanders] Fwd: FW: CQ CQ de W4GR GARS TechFest January 13, 2007

Brian McCarthy rfacres at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 09:25:49 EST 2006

Jim suggested I forward this to the list. Up until now, the list settings
have filtered all messages with attachments, including mime encoded
messages. For the moment, I have turned off the filtering. I hope this will
not be a problem for anyone.

The list is still and will remain filtered to only allow members to post.
This should keep things to a dull roar.

About the subject of the message, GARS TechFest - I am not that interested
in doing it and I do not think it would be very fruitful. We did a setup on
the grounds of the Lawrenceville hamfest a couple of years back. We did not
recruit hordes of people there. There will be fewer people at TechFest than
were at the hamfest. Unless there is a specific request from a few operators
that have been "on-the-fence" about joining us on the mountain, I will not
be at TechFest.

Any other thoughts?

Brian
NX9O