[Fourlanders] January Sweepstakes

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 3 23:50:42 EST 2006

We talked about it some but I only received a couple of positive responses
(you were one of them) and I later found out that Bob, K4SZ's tower trailers
are out of commission at the moment.  So, the only tower trailer we have is
black beauty and not a lot of operators.  I would still like to do something
but we will need a QTH with antennas or some way to put up antennas and some
operators.  By the way, I was in Maggie Valley earlier this week taking the
kids skiing.  Unfortunately, the Blue Ridge Parkway was closed so I couldn't
go up to the camp site and check it out.