[Fourlanders] FW: ARLB002 Joel Harrison, W5ZN, elected ARRL'S 14th president

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 21 18:27:16 EST 2006

I thought that this might be of some interest to folks.  I assume most if
not all of you know Joel, W5ZN and his various exploits in EME,
VHF/UHF/Microwave, contesting, etc.  It is good that we have "one of our
own" in an ARRL leadership position.  Please, no long threads bashing the
ARRL.  I think we have all heard enough of that.