[Fourlanders] k5and fleamarket/moving sale

Dick Hanson k5and at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 23 09:08:24 EST 2006

OK guys, this is it!

Have finally gotten most of my radio stuff together that I hope will remain
here in Georgia. Kathie and I are making progress packing, so it is time to
sell some stuff.

Where: 7540 Williamsberg Dr., Cumming, GA  30041
When:  Next Saturday, 28; 9am till 3pm
I will have coffee, donuts and soft drinks

Please RSVP so I will have some idea how much food to buy.

Partial listing of wonderful goodies:

1) SDR-1000 with special sound card, cables for sound card, metal enclosure
and hardware kit, "blue" USB tuning knob, and new front-end preselector
board. This is all new stuff.

2) 4 each HP e-pc Pentium 4 "book" computers; these are 1.7ghz, 256M Ram,
20-40G hard drives, CD drive units. They come with XP and Word installed.
Some also have Writelog installed. All you need is a monitor, keyboard and
mouse. They are great little units. I obviously got carried away a little as
I have 7 of them. $300 each

3) Yaesu G-450 rotator and control, excellent.  $175

4) Misc tubes, 3CX800, 8877, 4CX1500B, sockets

5) Misc vacuum variables, Schrack antenna relays, RF chokes and tons of
other parts for amplifiers

6) Two Kenwood PTO units; both tune 5-5.5 MHz; these were bought for a
receiver project

7) Misc coax and wire

If you're interested in anything before Sat, please send email or call;
770-844-7002.

Hope to see you Saturday; holler if you need directions.

73
Dick