[Fourlanders] repeater invitation...

WW4T at aol.com WW4T at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 22:38:38 EDT 2006

For those within range, with the interest or inclination,  members of the
_Fourlanders at contesting.com_ (mailto:Fourlanders at contesting.com)  group,  are
invited to use the WW4T ConDx Repeater located in EM83. ( 50 miles  East of
Atlanta, in the upper northwest corner of Oconee County, Georgia  approximately 1/2
way between Monroe and Athens. )

   The receive frequency is 442.300 , and a 5 Mhz split   transmit frequency
of 447.300.  ( you "hear" the repeater on 442.300 etc  )  We have above
average coverage to approximately Gainesville/Cornelia to  the North, Carnesville up
I-85,  Northeastward,  I-20/Madison/  Monticello,  to the South, and Pleasant
Hill/Ham Radio Outlet/Stone  Mountain/Memorial Drive/parts of I-285 to the
West and Cumming area to the  Northwest

   We are an informal group ( we don't have meetings or dues  )  of  " old
school " hams, that all share the common interest of ham  radio with about even
representation between active Contesters, DX'ers, and  VHF-UHF enthusiasts (
hence the "ConDx" moniker ).

   Our repeater group was formed by those of us who grew  frustrated with the
direction a lot of repeaters and their users had taken with  respect to
traditional areas of interest such as contesting, DX'ing, etc.

   If you share a common interest, and you are within range,  you are welcome
to use our machine to spot DX, VHF/UHF openings or as a  meeting place to
talk radio.If you have any questions etc,  _ww4t at aol.com_ (mailto:ww4t at aol.com)
or  770-725-2112

   73  Bob    WW4T