[Fourlanders] Soco Bald WX this weekend

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Wed Jun 7 00:29:14 EDT 2006

Been watching the Weather Channel the past few days for long range predictions and hints on what we can expect for weather this weekend.

So far, no major frontal activity anywhere in the US except for out west and in the Rockies. Nothing major coming out of the Gulf coast, Texas, or Arkansas. That large dry high pressure area still dominates the mid-US.

So far for Fri, Sat, Sun, & Mon they are predicting mostly dry and sunny WX for the area around EM85.

If there is any rain, it is supposed to be spotty. Certainly no hurricane rain bands coming out of Alabama like we had last June.

The high temperatures in the western tip of NC area for the weekend are predicted only in the 70's during the day (beautiful) so you know what that will mean for the evenings up around 5,400 ft. in elevation.

But of course, this is only Tuesday evening and things could change.........let's see what happens.

73......

Ron
WW8RR