[Fourlanders] Cell Phone?

Paul Yeager, ABR(R), REALTOR(R) paul at mtnlist.com
Wed Jun 7 13:34:38 EDT 2006

Will anyone who is planning to be on the mountain have a cell phone with them that works well on the mountain?  I have no weak signal station at home or in my vehicle, an woould like to be able to call ahead to find out if anyone needs anything before visiting (assuming I get back to the mountains in time).

  For those who have not yet been to the mountain, Verizon and Cingular seem to have the best service coverage in the area.  My Verizon phone works well at Mile High.

  Note to Verizon users:  on arrival in the area, updating your Preferred Raoming List (PRL) may improve the service you obtain in the area.  To update your PRL, dial *228 and select option 2.

  73 de W4SKI

Paul Yeager, ABR®, REALTOR®/Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
Four Seasons Realty Group, Inc.