[Fourlanders] Friday night food at contest

SteveWS4F at aol.com SteveWS4F at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 14:02:19 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/7/2006 1:29:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wa4kxy at bellsouth.net writes:

By the  way, why can't you be there?  They have airplanes now that can fly
you  around to places and Julie or I will pick you up at the airport.   You
may have to sleep in Steve's camper on the mountain or in one of  the
trailers on an air mattress but you have done worse.  You are  retired now,
you can do what the hell you want to do.

73
Jim,  W4KXY

Yep, I'll give you first choice of a sleep spot in the RV if you come,  Dick.

Steve, K4RF