[Fourlanders] Soco Bald WX this weekend

Paul Yeager, ABR(R), REALTOR(R) paul at mtnlist.com
Wed Jun 7 15:15:35 EDT 2006

    After the last couple of years I am glad to hear we are going to get a break
on the weather. Sounds like it will be chilly in the evenings. Pack some
warm clothes.

  Yes - pack some warm clothes.  Valley temperatures have been as low as the upper 40's in the past few days, and are forecast to be in the 50's over the ocntest weekend.  This will likely translate to overnight lows in the 40's at Soco Bald, especially Friday and Saturday night.

  Firday is forecast to me mostly sunny, Saturday isolated thunderstorms, and Sunday scatttered thunderstorms.

  73 de W4SKI

Paul Yeager, ABR®, REALTOR®/Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
Four Seasons Realty Group, Inc.