[Fourlanders] SVHFS Conference Hospitality Suite

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 30 08:41:24 EST 2006

I have had $120 pledged for sponsorship of the hospitality suite at the
conference.  For those of you who pledged financial support I thank you.
The question now is what night do we want to sponsor.  Friday and Saturday
nights are very busy with flea market, board of directors meeting, banquet,
etc. so I am not sure how well those would work.  Thursday night is an
option but I am not certain how many of us will be in Greenville on Thursday
night.  I plan to be there.  I would like to get an idea of what night folks
think we should sponsor.  I am particularly interested in input from folks
like Bob, K4SZ who were involved in the hospitality suite last year.
Thanks.