[Fourlanders] FS: AM-6154/AM-6455 Amplifiers

Robin Midgett K4IDC at Comcast.net
Thu Apr 12 14:22:24 EDT 2007

I have for sale several clean AM6154/55 amplifiers. The chassis are
tested for voltages, blower, and function. Cavities are silver
cleaned, ready for installation of your input circuit. {original
input circuits, power sensor and LP filter removed}. They are in very
nice shape with good sockets and brackets, no corrosion or
overheating. The cavities are without tubes. 4CX400A or the Russian
GS-36B tubes will fit nicely in these amplifiers, and provide
reliable power. The 4CX250 will also work with anode adaptors; I have
a few and can make more.I have a lot of spare parts (cavities, time
delay relays, various mech. parts, and a number of extra chassis w/o
modules) & spare modules.I'm asking $250.00 each for the amplifiers,
and I will crate & ship at the buyers expense. UPS & FedEx (probably
DHL also) will take the package with surcharges; figure on the
package being 20" x 10" x 24", and 100 lbs. from 37122. Meeting at a
convenient hamfest is also an option with no delivery charge.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC
615-322-5836 office - rolls to pager
615-835-7699 pager