[Fourlanders] Fourlanders Account 2006

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 14 22:04:53 EST 2007

I just finished "closing the books" for the Fourlanders in 2006.  We have a
year end balance of $389.58 which is a lot better than the near $0 we
usually have.  This surplus is mostly due to the sale of several pieces of
surplus Fourlanders equipment in 2006.  In other words, I would classify
this surplus as a "one time event".  We can talk about what to do with this
surplus at our upcoming meeting.  If anyone wants to see the spreadsheet
with all of the numbers just let me know and I will be glad to send it to
you.