[Fourlanders] WX in Texas

Dick Hanson k5and at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 13:40:03 EST 2007

Well, it HAS been interesting for the past couple of days.
Today is first real day when travel is hazardous around Austin, but looks
like it is worse in other parts of the state. No snow here, but we have
picked up about a 1/4" of ice in the neighborhood. Sort of glad not to have
any antennas up at the moment....

Happy to report that all tower holes and guy anchor holes have been dug (and
no doubt full of water now). Hope to get rebar and concrete done in next few
weeks.

Hope all is well in the good old Southeast.

73
Dick