[Fourlanders] June Contest Report

Brian McCarthy rfacres at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:27:04 EDT 2007

Based on the claimed scores listed on the ARRL contest site, I am
guessing we will place 7th or maybe 6th. There were some high scores.
It looks like K8GP, W2SZ, W3CCX, K5QE and K3YTL were all unlimited
with higher scores (listed in order of scores claimed). W4IY had a
higher score, but may have been limited. Anyone know for sure? Did I
miss any other unlimited's?

The K5QE score is impressive. I guess we need to build one or two
rovers like his white Dodge as shown at the SVHFS conference.

Brian
NX9O