[Fourlanders] WCARS Hamfest

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Sat Jul 28 11:02:24 EDT 2007

HI Jim,

Shelby >  I plan to be there and I think WE8W is trying to make it.   I know NN4W is taking his trailer to sell in the flea market also.

Contest > I plan to have the new Icom 910H up and going for the 432 station as the 475H is not repaired yet.  But we still hold optimism that we can fix it. WE8W is planning to be at contest and also NN4W has said he will be there this time. Scott is a good CW man.

Ron
WW8RR