[Fourlanders] powerline noise

whensley11 at comcast.net whensley11 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 20:49:43 EDT 2007

Guys,

Reading the posts to the reflector today, NICE to see the enthusiasm and excitement!

As for the powerline noise, I'll dig around.

For starters, I'm an utility engineer.  For the past few years our noise had been to the
southwest.  The was the first thing I noticed - NO noise to the southwest!
But then, the noise to the east.

Powerline noise isn't heard that far away.  If it is, there is something terribly, terribly
wrong ... and it would have everybody's attention.

So, I'll see what there is, and report back.

...Kim ......... who doesn't like his powerlines generating RFI !!