[Fourlanders] contest pictures

Brian McCarthy rfacres at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:27:15 EDT 2007

I have posted Kim's photo's to a new photo gallery at
http://w4nh.org/gallery/main.php .

This gallery is not yet linked in to the main site. Nothing secretive,
I'm just out in Oregon visiting my parents this weekend and have not
got it all done. If any of the rest of you have photos that can be
added to the gallery, please send them to me. If they are too large to
email, send me a note and I will send you the login details for the
W4NH ftp upload site.

Warning, the following file is large at nearly 6MB. I did not have
time to get it squeezed down to something reasonable. There is a
complete set of grids worked maps at
http://w4nh.org/Other/2007JuneGridsWorked.pdf  -  There were 151
unique grids worked by all the bands combined.

The 432MHz grids worked map is at
http://w4nh.org/Other/2007June432GridsWorked.pdf and is an
appropriately sized file.

More later. Let me know if there are any problems, additions or
corrections to the photos or the maps.

Later,
Brian
NX9O