[Fourlanders] Brian's Big Diesel Generator

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Sat May 5 16:38:08 EDT 2007

Yep, I have full EAPROM read-write-alter capability !!!   Just give me the chip.

I have a great B&K system here at home QTH and a complete Data I/O system at work.

BUMMER on the generator.....how much for a replacement board ?

 If  ground traces were simply blown by 12 volts coming in contact that would appear to be a repairable situation with buss wire.

Ron
WW8RR