[Fourlanders] Stone Mountain Hamfest

Bob Lear k4sz at alltel.net
Fri Nov 2 18:25:21 EST 2007

Gentlemen, I'd like to see us get some flea market spaces together.  If
someone is going in early, try to get a little away from the hordes and
save some spaces for those coming in later.  I know Robin and Fred are
coming, don't know if they are coming early and camping overnight or
not, but if you guys are, do you think you could try to save some
adjacent spaces.  Jim W4KXY wants to tailgate, I W4ZST want to, but I
don't really have anything to sell and I can park behind someone, but I
was going to set up a table and tent with the banners and some chairs
for a gathering area if possible.  I think Ron is also coming for the
flea market.  That's all I know for now.  I am going to try to get over
there around 7AM if I can.  Let's use 144.300 unless Fred has his
repeater up already 440.800+T94.8 then lets use that.  I'm looking
forward to seeing everyone there.

Let me know if I need to bring anything (other than money) for anyone.

73, Bob

I am trying to send this again with my old address in case that is the
trouble.  I've sent it twice and it's not making it to the reflector.