[Fourlanders] Lunar Links for sale

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Tue Nov 6 10:40:22 EST 2007

As usual, I hit send before I put the info in.  Sure is a waste of
bandwidth or was it brainwidth???

Bob

Here is Franks post that appeared on moon-net yesterday:

Joe & Al,

Hope all is well with you guys.  Joe nice to see you are back on 432
EME.

I would appreciate it if you could put this in net-notes and the news
letter.  Feel free to distribute this any way you wish.  I'll float this
list for a while before resorting to eBay, QTH.com, etc.

I am selling off all of my VHF/UHF equipment (except my EME station) and

have put together the following preliminary list.  There will eventually

be a lot more stuff but this should be a good start.  Most equipment
includes manuals, some may not.

The following Lunar Link amps are complete with OEM power supplies,
relays,
tubes, & directional couplers (for built-in watt meters).  The RF decks
are
all in near new condition. The power supplies show some tarnishing (pre
powder coat finish). None have ever been used for EME.  Some have
3CX800's
& some have 3CPX800's (if you really need to know I'll open them up and
see
which amps have which tubes.  All tube sets were matched by Lunar Link
Systems.

LA-62 w/ ps       $2600
LA-72 w/ ps       $2600
LA-22 w/ ps       $2600
LA-12 w/ ps       $2600

Take all four Lunar Link amps for $9500.  I prefer local sale for these
but will ship them to the states at buyers expense.

DEMI 1296/28 25 watt xverter     $350

DEMI 903/144 10 watt transverter   $160

DEMI 120 watt 1296 ss amp        (SOLD to K1FO)

DEMI 90 watt 903 ss amp (older style, 28v)    $100

DEMI 432/28 xverter         $250

DEMI 222/28 25 watt xverter         $250

All DEMI equipment was factory built.

(2) Motorola 400 watt 903 ss amps (finals rated at 600 watts). One is
converted one is not but conversion is pretty straight forward and
should
only take a qualified individual a few hours.  They require 26 volts
(max)
at about 50 amps).  Converted amp $350.  Non converted amp $175

(2) Motorola 300 watt 903 ss amps    $75 ea

Mirage D1010N (100 watt 432)     $175

Mirage C1012 (120 watt 220 amp)    $175

Mirage C2512 (120 watt 220 amp)    $200

Teletec DXP-V175  2 meter 175 watt amp   $200

Mirage KP-1/6M  6 meter RF switched GaAsFET preamp   $50

(2) TS-850's both loaded with filters (I'll need to confirm what is in
them).
One has about 8 small holes in the cover where I had mounted a
transverter
and
sequencer. Front panels are clean but the cabinets may show some wear.
$600
for the one without the holes in the top, $525 for the one with holes.
Both
include power cords & original hand mic.

(100+) new FSJ4-50B jumpers ranging from 3' to 50' Most have N males, a
few
have N female bulkheads.  Also have a few with N male right angle.  Some

have an N male at one end and the other end is not terminated but a new
male is included for field installation.  Most are new in original
Andrew
packaging.  Let me know what your looking for and I'll see what I got
(or
make me an offer on the entire lot).

Some of this stuff has not been used in years (been sitting on the
shelf)
but it all worked fine when last used.  It would take me a lot of time
completely test everything out so I will let you test them and offer a
full
refund including return shipping if the equipment does not work to your
complete satisfaction.

All inquireries should be by email to the following address

     nc1i at gcq.net

Please no phone calls.

Frank    NC1I