[Fourlanders] Fourlanders June Contest Results

Dick Hanson dick at dkhanson.com
Mon Nov 19 08:19:29 EST 2007

Hi Brian....

As Steve says, you'll need the mag article to figure out who was there.
>From memory, Don Crain, W4OC, Charles, Dick, N4HSM, Tim McCollum, WD4IIS,
Ron, (then WB4NMA); now  W4WA, Jim, K4BI (then N3AHI), John, K4MSK  (our
host), Steve, K4RF, Emil Pocock, (W3EP), are who I remember. Could also have
been Ron, AA4S.

It is good trivia to commemorate.
GL and happy Thanksgiving.
Dick