[Fourlanders] FW: Logging Software

Brian McCarthy rfacres at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:14:37 EST 2007

We do a fair amount of CW on 222 and up in frequency. Is the K1EL
board also recommended for CW with N1MM?

The stuttering I had was on a machine that works flawlessly with
Writelog. It was a disconcerting occasional pause in trying to move
from one screen to another within N1MM while connected to the cluster
during CQ-DX-SSB.

When you ask, "Are we sure it is the software and not the network?"
what do you mean?

Brian
NX9O