[Fourlanders] WriteLog

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Mon Nov 26 14:56:56 EST 2007

I will put in my 3 years of inexperience in this matter.

There was considerable mention of RoverLog among the attendees at both
CSVHF conference and Microwave Update.  It is pretty well thought of,
but that doesn't make it automatically suitable for us.  I do not know
its capabilities myself and I know some of you have looked at it.

One other interesting piece of information I picked up at MUD.  The
WriteLog users there were quite upbeat about the WL prospects as the
code writer Wayne K5XD is retiring from his regualar job and has
promised much better attention to inputs about the product and further
updates.  This was the word there anyway.  That sounds like a good thing
to me and a plus for continuing with WL.

Bob