[Fourlanders] Generator For Sale

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 23 03:22:49 EDT 2007

I wanted to give you guys first dibs on this before I advertise it to a
broader audience.  I have a Generac 4000 Watt gasoline generator for sale.
It has an 8 HP Briggs & Stratton engine and includes a 75 foot long cable
with a 240 V and duplex 120 V outlets on one end as well as documentation
(owners manual, service manual, etc.).  It also has the wheel kit installed.
I put some gas in it tonight and fired it up so it works fine.  This is the
same generator I used to bring to the mountain and use to run my station
before we went to the big diesel.  It has been sitting in my garage since
then and I have decided that it needs to go to someone who will actually use
it.  $300 or make an offer.  Pick up at my place or I am willing to drive
some reasonable distance to meet someplace that is mutually convenient like
a hamfest.