[Fourlanders] Need 6 pin mini din

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 16 18:24:56 EDT 2007

Thanks Bruce.  That looks like exactly what I am looking for.  A couple of
folks asked what I wanted this cable for.  It will connect my FT2000 to a
Yaesu rotator control box so you can control the rotator from the radio,
store beam headings, etc.  HRO wants $25 for this cable which I knew had to
be something common I could get for a lot less.