[Fourlanders] Antenna Range at conference

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Wed Apr 2 23:38:53 EDT 2008

Need some help for the antenna range at the conference.

I'd like to not have to pull a tower trailer from North GA to Orlando
this year as I'm trying to ride with someone else for a change.

Is anyone coming who has a more portable mast setup that they could
bring?  Or maybe a rover who has a mast on their rig that will be at the
conference?  We only need about 15 feet of height or so to mount the LP
source yagi (only about 6' boom) and no rotation needed.  I think it
needs to be moved closer to the test antennas a couple of times for
different bands.  I haven't been out to see the antenna range in years
as I'm usually busy doing NF measurements myself.

If anyone knows someone who might be able to help out or if you can,
please let me know.

Thanks and 73, Bob W4ZST