[Fourlanders] tower question

wa4kxy at bellsouth.net wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 5 18:25:41 EDT 2008

My advice would be to, at a minimum, do the foundation exactly as the manufacturer specifies it.  If it were me I would add a  25 - 50 % additional safety factor but you all know how I am!  I certainly would not attach it to my house!  I have heard too many horror stories about folks who have done that and ended up with major and expensive damage to their house.  My 2 cents.

-------------- Original message from "Kim Hensley" <whensley11 at comcast.net>: --------------