[Fourlanders] January VHF Sweepstakes

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 20 01:12:45 EST 2008

I am a go for 6 meters.  Scott and I had talked about using his K3 instead
of the FT2000 just to see how the K3 performs on 6 during a contest.  Scott,
are you still game to do that?  Otherwise the FT2000 is ready to go.  The
only issue is that I will have to leave Sunday afternoon.  I have a flight
out in the early evening for a business trip.