[Fourlanders] 6 Meter Antenna Plans For 2008

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 16 17:16:57 EST 2008

Great idea Dick.  I have heard of this software but I always thought that it
was primarily for HF but from your email I guess it works for 6 also.  I
will definately look into that.  What I would really like to do is what K8GP
does.  They have TWO sets of stacked beams on 6 with one set much lower that
the other if I recall correctly.  Dick, can you make us another pair of
those beams?  Just joking.