[Fourlanders] FW: [VHFcontesting] FS or Trade: M squared 2m yagi

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 27 23:04:15 EST 2008

Hey guys.  This is the same antenna we are using on the mountain now.  Do we
want a spare?  If so, do we know anyone in TX or OK who can meet with this
guy and hold onto the antenna until we can get it at Dayton or somewhere.  I
have no idea what this guy would want for it.  I wanted to check with you
guys to see if it is even worth pursuing.