[Fourlanders] the campground

Kim whensley11 at comcast.net
Fri May 2 23:21:09 EDT 2008

Well... if anything, we should learn a lesson about this.

We need to work with the campground management to reserve our spots as early as
possible, however we need to get it done!

As for the problem in front of us... Let's try to be nice first.
Setting up the gear... dropping subtle hints about "power" ...
If he wants to be a jerk... we'll respond in kind.
I would reserve the status of him being a jerk until we meet him in person.

If we go so far as some kind of waiver form... make sure our signatures are on it as
well.  He will wonder "what's up" if he's signing something nobody else is signing.

If he starts asking questions... we can throw in stuff like your ears tingling, your eyes
or balls burning, etc.  Maybe we sure have some "cups" painted a lead color to show
him what we use for protection!

Maybe I should keep on writing!  I'm not even drinking!

My 2 cents.

...Kim - WG8S