[Fourlanders] RF switch

Fred Flowers fred_flowers at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 24 16:55:33 EST 2008

I have Dow Key Microwave 63-103 (no I couldn't find it on their web page) 12v coil RF switch.  It was used for a T/R relay in a 250 watt 43 mHz base station.  The common port is a N female, the NO is a N male & the NC is a N female.  It has red & black wires attached to the + & - pins.  The device is as clean as the day it was made & was working when I removed to make a 6 meter repeater out of the station.  Does anyone want it?  Best of all It's free, just remember me in your will.

Fred N4GER