[Fourlanders] Fwd: vhf contest wsjt sked

S Kosmetatos skos at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 10 17:16:26 EDT 2008

Guys,

Didn't get any feedback or resolution as to whether we're going to try WSJT
this weekend. I'd like to get a consensus as to whether or not I need to
bring everything up. In order to put it on the air we need to either make
room in the trailer for it or set it up outside and just hook it up to the
two meter array and operate from there.

I don't want this to be a distraction if that is what it will be, but we do
need to begin to work out how we'll incorporate this mode into 6 and 2 meter
operation going forward. Right now my computer, rigblaster and radio are
setup and cabled to work as a station, and probably should be operated that
way for any test operation. For permanent operation later, the two meter and
six meter stations will need to be setup such that we can switch to WSJT
mode without making any station changes.

Kos, N4NIA