[Fourlanders] Mile High Campground Reservations

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 6 19:30:29 PDT 2009

There has been no strike yet so I am still here.  I decided to take
advantage of the reprieve and take care of a few things today that needed to
be done.  I called Mile High Campground today and made reservations for the
June and September contests.  I reserved our usual six spaces (18, 18A, 19,
19A, 19B and 20) for June 12 - 15 and September 11 - 14.  If we need to add
more spaces when we find out who is coming there shouldn't be a problem with
that.  Let me know if you have any questions or issues with that.  I need to
send them a deposit later this week.