[Fourlanders] FW: [VHFcontesting] Dayton VHF dinner

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 10 10:47:14 PDT 2009

Update on the VHF banquet at Dayton.  Yes, there will be no banquet this
year.  This definitely pushes me to the don't go side of the fence.  I
suggest that we all call the Holiday Inn and complain bitterly about this.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman