[Fourlanders] Shelby Hamfest plans

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Wed Aug 19 19:50:56 PDT 2009

I'm planning to put together a group dinner for Friday and/or Saturday
nights if we can find some places to go.  So far I know there is a Texas
Roadhouse right at the Hampton Inn where most of us are staying so I
think we'll try that for Friday night and I'll see what kind of response
we get for Saturday night and maybe some more suggestions from those who
were up there last year.  Anyone have any ideas, pass them back to the
reflector and let's get a good group of VHFers together.  I don't think
any of us have the energy to put the Saturday night cookout together
again, but I sure do miss it.

Let me know if you have other ideas on places we can get together for
dinner.  I missed the new location last year so I have no idea, but I
did get reservations at the Hampton Inn Gastonia/Charlotte where a
number of us are staying.

73, Bob  W4ZST