[Fourlanders] Shelby Hamfest plans

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Wed Aug 19 21:22:05 PDT 2009

Darlene and I are now going up on Fri. night and I have made a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express right off of I-85 at exit 17. The Inn is right down  RT 321 from the hamfest. We will be getting there about 8:00.

I think your hotel and that steakhouse is just up I-85 at the next exit from us so if you go there on Fri. we should be able to join you..

On Sat., Jim and Jenn will be driving down from Greensboro to meet us at the hamfest.

Then the girls are immediately leaving to head back to Jim's house to do "shopping and girl things" the rest of the day.

Jim and I will then head that same direction later in the day after we have grown tired of the hamfest or run out of money.

Darlene and I are staying with the kids through Monday then.

Ron
WW8RR