[Fourlanders] contest update

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Fri Aug 21 19:55:45 PDT 2009

Well here is what I have up to now:

Band Captains:  6m-W4ZST, 2m-NN4W, 222-NX9O, 432-WW8RR

Trailer Pullers:  BlackHawk 6m tower trailer-KI4US, NN4W trailer w/mast
for 222-NN4W,  W4KXY tower trailer w/mast for 2m and golf cart-W4ZST,
WW8RR tower trailer with mast for 432-N4NIA, Great White with operating
positions for 2, 222 and 432-NX9O, Generator trailer-WW8RR, K4VJM
trailer for 6m station operating position-K4VJM.

Jeff is going to take care of food for us again and Scott will pick him
up and his trailer will be the chuck wagon for Jeff.

Other ops who have confirmed they are coming to operate besides the
trailer puller list are W4KXY, W4SKI and WG8S.  I think WE8W is coming,
but I can't remember the details.  If anyone else is joining us for sure
(or is tentative), let me know so I will have you on the list. We will
generate the food list later.

Things appear to be going OK and we will have a short work session this
Sunday afternoon to take down the 6m antennas and get BlackHawk ready
for the contest.  So far, W4KXY and I are going to do that.  We put it
up for the CQWW VHF.  You are welcome to join us for that and see the
new shack, now with Air Conditioning!!!  We will leave Scott's sometime
Sunday afternoon from his contest work session and go back to my place
to take the 6m antennas down.

73 for now, Bob