[Fourlanders] End Of Year Financial Report

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 3 23:36:47 PST 2009

I may have already done this.  If so I apologize for the redundancy.  The
treasury has $334.61 in it.  As of today I am aware of only one outstanding
expense which is to reimburse a member for some parts he purchased.  I am
waiting on receipts.  It is my understanding that the amount is small ($20 -
$30).  If anyone wants a copy of the full blown spreadsheet which shows all
income and expenditures for the year just let me know and I will email it to
you.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman