[Fourlanders] January VHF Sweepstakes W4NH

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 13 00:58:46 PST 2009

As Bob mentioned I will be providing the six meter station again (FT2000).
Ron has a six meter amplifier he wants us to try out with Bob's amplifier as
a backup.  Ron, give me a call or send me an email giving me the technical
details on that amplifier (drive power required, PTT requirements, etc.).  I
will be glad to provide the 2 meter amplifier but I vaguely remember someone
telling me they had a 2 meter amplifier they wanted to try out.  I am
available any day (except the 20th) from now until the end of the year for a
work day to put up antennas, set up stations, etc.  Hopefully we will have
some warmer days again soon.  Bob, just let us know when you want to have a
work day.  While I have all of your attention, don't forget to let me know
by the 15th if you will be coming to my party on the 20th.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman