[Fourlanders] Work Party Saturday?

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 7 22:21:01 EST 2009

I don't know about anyone else but I wasn't planning on going.  We need to
finish setting up all of the stations in the trailer.  Six is ready to go
except for the amplifier (I will bring that Saturday).  We also need to
setup the 432 antenna (if Bob hasn't already done that) and the second 6
meter antenna.  Other than that it will be beer and BS.  Scott is bringing
the rotator for the second 6 meter antenna.  Are you going to bring the
antenna, coax, etc. or do I need to come by and get that stuff?

  _____