[Fourlanders] contest meals and accomodations

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Mon Jan 12 15:00:03 EST 2009

Gentlemen, Jeff has offered to fix a few meals for the contest group and
Kos has offered to fix breakfast on Sunday for the group.  So now we
need a good head count before Thursday so they can plan amounts, etc.

Jeff will fix Lasagna for dinner Saturday night and BBQ Sunday night.
In addition he said he will fix lunch for Sunday and maybe even Saturday
if we think there will be some interest.

So, I need you to let us know when you will be on site and like to
partake of the meals planned.  Reply directly to Jeff at

jgrote0823 at gmail.com

if you would and those for breakfast on Sunday morning reply to Kos at

skos at bellsouth.net

and copy me on both as I will try to ride herd.

Also on the accommodations we need to hear from those wishing to spend
the night Friday and/or Saturday nights.  I have two bedrooms in the
house available.  One has a single bed and the other has a Day bed that
is either one or two single beds.  Kos has a camper with three separate
beds that he will bring if needed.  Steve has also threatened to bring
the deluxe DynaMax RV and has room for one more.  Steve, let me know if
you are still coming also.  We need to know how many of you wish to stay
overnight so we can make plans for the spaces.  Mostly just Saturday
night although if anyone wants to come Friday night, as Kim has
indicated he'd like to do, that is also OK as long as we know and can
make plans.  There are also several motels in Dahlonega only 6 miles
from the house if there might be someone who'd rather do that.  If
anyone wants to camp there is ample room, but it will be rather cold!!

Let's get this thing going.  It looks like it will be cold for the
weekend and a chance of snow flurries, but we have enough heat from the
amps to keep everyone warm!!

Let me know your plans:

Participation

Visiting

Eating

Sleeping

Thanks, 73, Bob

Don't hesitate to call me at 770-654-4057 as I will only be able to
check e-mail sporadically.

I should have phone service Wednesday, but don't know about DSL so if
someone is coming to participate and has one of the laptop connection
cards so we will have internet, please volunteer and let me know.