[Fourlanders] Accomodations

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Tue Jan 13 19:03:50 EST 2009

 From what I've seen so far, it looks like the only folks spending
Saturday night are Jim W4KXY, Sherman W4ATL and Kos N4NIA.  If this is
all, then we have enough room and Kos won't even have to bring his
camper.  If anyone else is thinking about staying, let me know so we can
coordinate in case we need the camper.

WX report predicts low Saturday night in the mid twenties, so I don't
think sleeping in your vehicle will be a good idea, but if anyone wants
to we won't be stopping them!!

Let me know,

Bob

Can you believe how many times I've been back to the old house to check