[Fourlanders] A Question and Bad News

SteveWS4F at aol.com SteveWS4F at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 06:28:46 PDT 2009

I may be going to Austin, but I'm not sure yet.  I am hoping to be on  the
mountain in Sept., and if so I can help with six.  I'll commit for sure
shortly.

Steve, K4RF

PS  I tried to avoid saying that his was incentive for my  participation,
Jim ;).

In a message dated 6/30/2009 11:10:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,