[Fourlanders] CQ WW VHF contest July 18-19

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 1 20:11:54 PDT 2009

Since it looks like I am not going to make it to the mountain in September I
am most certainly going to do this.  I talked to Bob tonight and I am going
up to his place on Friday around lunch time to work on the 6 meter antennas,
setup radios, setup antennas, etc. in preparation for the contest.  Ron, I
believe that you took the hairpin match off of one of the 6 meter beams to
make another.  Bob said that he knows how to make and tune that hairpin
match since he has helped Dick, K5AND do it so we are just going to redo the
hairpin matches on both beams.  If anyone wants to join and help I am sure
you would be welcome.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman