[Fourlanders] CQ WW VHF Contest at W4ZST

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Fri Jul 17 22:23:26 PDT 2009

We are just about set up this morning.  Things going OK.  Kos came last
night and finished networking wiring for me.   I have rigs both calling
CQ voice with Writelog and am still working on CW keying problems.  I
think I can get it going OK.  BTW, we will use W4NH call for the contest.

We will set up the 6m Omni's this morning and work on computer stuff
also.  Should be good shape.  When Brian comes we will set up the 2m
omnis for the contest to check out their usefulness.

So far we have Kos, Jim, Brian and Skip spending the night.  Room for
one or two more to stay here.  Let me know.

Food plans.  We'll send someone to town for dinner Saturday evening and
lunch Sunday.  Like to Zaxby's or Shane's or something takeout.  I will
cook breakfast here Sunday Morning for whoever is here.

Bob