[Fourlanders] CQWWVHF addenda

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Wed Jul 22 04:05:42 PDT 2009

I did forget to report one important thing.  Thanks to Scott NN4W and
Tom K4TJD for letting us use their K-3's for the contest.  We had asked
them since some folks didn't get to use them during the June contest
when they were set up for 6 and 2 also.  The 2m is driving an Elecraft
2m transverter.  We got to try them out, but sure wish band conditions
had been better so we could really see what they can do.  Anyway, thanks
again for letting us use them once more.

Bob