[Fourlanders] Did someone lose...

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Mon Jun 15 17:24:33 PDT 2009

OH.....I love it........

I think at one point or another, each one of us has transported a "little hitchhiker" from the mountain back home. I've had 2 of them hitch  rides back with me the past few years. Last Sept. my latest rider jumped out as we got to the Zaxbys restaurant.

Their friends must tell them about the big city life down here and they use the opportunity when we are up there to hitch a ride back to the "city lights" !!

I saw one jump out of Bob's truck as we were moving the generator around.

Ron