[Fourlanders] Did someone lose...

Randal DePriest N4AC at amsat.org
Mon Jun 15 18:01:29 PDT 2009

Right - for the past 3 or 4 years I've been able to make my 100-point
contact within the first 20 minutes of Field Day (and lucky that a
pass was there that early on). That way the pressure is off and I can
have fun the remainder of the time.

However, our sat station tends to always draw a crowd and someone
needs to be there to answer questions, etc. Since Tom KI4WOU is the co-
captain for the sat station this year, I'll just let him field the
questions while I work 6m.  That is, after I make the 100 pointer.  :-)

Randal
N4AC